New Pilot Set up
Welcome to the Rebellion, pilot!
Here is a short checklist to get you situated at the Rebel base.
[ ] Review the Campaign House Rules page to see any rule changes and additions that this campaign will be utilizing.
[ ] Follow the instructions below to get ready for your first mission.
Pilot Set up
First, we need to get your station set up in the hanger. This will take about 5 minutes.
We have enough room for 2 ships per pilot here, but to get you started, we have an available X-Wing or Y-Wing. Stop by the Rebel Quartermaster to see the Starter ships and a light description of how to spend any starting XP.
Now that you know which ship you’ll be flying, we’re going to set up your Pilot Page. The Quartermaster has approved an additional 1 XP worth of equipment to those pilots that have fully completed their pilot page (including adding a picture).
- First, open the Character Code Templates page in a separate window.
- Now, head over to the Pilots pages and click the “+” sign in the upper right above the character search bar to create a new pilot.
- Enter the following:
- Character Name – The name of your pilot. Most pilots tend to stick their Callsign in between their first and last names.
- Gender – Select Male or Female
- Slug – type your Callsign here. This is what pilots will refer to you as during missions
- Check the “Player Character?” box
- Quick Description – Is your pilot known for something? Any short description about him/her works here
- Description – On the Character Code Templates page, follow the instructions provided to copy and paste the table code and make any adjustments as needed. You will also copy and paste the XP Log code into this field as well.
NOTE: At this point, I recommend saving your progress by selecting Create at the bottom of the page. You can continue editing by selecting the pencil icon next to your pilot’s name on the Pilot page.
- Biography – Give your pilot a short backstory. Something more than one sentence but not longer than a few paragraphs. This is a light RP campaign and having the extra flavor benefits everyone.
NOTE: At this point, I recommend saving your progress by selecting Save at the bottom of the page. You can continue editing by selecting the pencil icon next to your pilot’s name on the Pilot page.
- Change Character IMG – After finding a picture worthy of your pilot, click on Change Character IMG on the picture to the right of the Create/Save button. Click on the text “Click here to upload” and upload the picture.
- Select Save to complete your pilot page.
- Message Tyrant on Discord to receive your +1 XP!